Friday, October 28, 2011

God bless Dyson

Change is in the air. I never in a million years would have thought I'd be blogging from an iPad2, but I am. A bit of advice: if you go around eBay bidding to drive up prices, but NOT to win, only bid a buck or so. I am now the owner of an iPad2 because I bid $10 over the previous one, and wound up driving the price up $5, only to watch my bid win. Upside, I got it for $200 under retail. Downside, sort of, I already pre-ordered the Kindle Fire. Guess I'll be doing a side-by-side comparison to see what stays.

Switching to sports...what the hell happened to my Raiders?? I know poor Campbell is out, but the back up guy did fine a couple weeks back. What made him toss 3 picks??? I know Palmer threw them because he's rusty and new to the team. Waging on Palmer so quickly was dumb. I know Coach Jackson is no longer under the vice grip of Davis -RIP- but damn, you might want to put some thought into such major moves. Glad I'm into college football. Helps that my favorites are both top 10s and both are having great seasons. Go Ducks & Roll Tide!!

On to the title of today's entry. I bought the high end animal model by Dyson. It costs a pretty penny plus an arm and a leg. It's worth all that and more. While the steering isn't as quickly adjustable as advertised, everything else is as good or better than shown/claimed. I have the 2 cats plus the dog dropping hair year round. Vacuuming used to take forever, the old one even overheated if I didn't take a break between rooms. That was odd when you consider how small the cottage is (720 sq ft). The Dyson changed it all. I get the whole place in one round, and it's done in no time :).

No comments:

Post a Comment